Telemedicine Login Instructions
Please read the following information prior to proceeding
Login & Consent Instructions
- All telehealth encounters take place over the HIPAA-compliant software platform doxy.me
- Any device with camera ability should work for these encounters, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. WIFI connection is highly recommended for the highest quality. Please log in prior to your appointment time to test your connection and ensure login works properly.
- If the provider you are supposed to have an encounter with is not logged in yet, please do not log off, they will be with you shortly.
- Our providers will only interact with patients through a telehealth encounter, who have previously made a telehealth appointment through the office. Please call 912.355.2462 if you need to set up an appointment.
- The virtual waiting room you will be placed in is not monitored at all times and is not able to handle messages or questions. Please still contact our office at 912.355.2462, or, through our patient portal for any questions you may have regarding your child or your appointments.
- When prompted to enter your name, please enter the PATIENT’S NAME and DATE OF BIRTH so we can identify your appointment properly (ex, “Susan Peds 5-12-2016”)
- If you are ready to connect with one of our providers for your telehealth appointment, please click the button below.
- Prior to starting your telemedicine session, please have the following information ready:
- Your child’s current weight.
- Your child’s temperature (Taken with any digital thermometer if possible).
- Any medications your child is taking (Have on hand if possible).
- A well-lit room and a flashlight (any smartphone light will suffice) to help with any up-close viewing, such as ears and mouth.