- Baby Care Anywhere: A Quick Guide to Parenting On the Go by Ben Spitalnick, MD, MBA, FAAP and Keith Seibert, MD, MBA, FAAP
- Heading Home With Your Newborn: From Birth to Reality, 3rd edition by Laura A. Jana, MD, FAAP and Jennifer Shu, MD, FAAP
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child, Birth to Age 5, 6th Edition
- New Mother’s Guide to Breastfeeding, 3rd Edition by Joan Younger Meek, MD, MS, RD, FAAP, FABM, IBCLC
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
- On Becoming Baby Wise by Gary Ezzo, MS & Robert Bucknam, MD
- The Breastfeeding Answer Book, 3rd Edition, by Nancy Mohrbacher, Julie Stock, Edward Newton
- My Child is Sick, 2nd Edition by Barton Schmitt, MD, FAAP
- Dad to Dad: Parenting Like a Pro by David Hill, MD, FAAP
- Mama Doc Medicine by Wendy Sue Swanson, MD, MBE, FAAP
WHY VACCINATION IS IMPORTANT
HealthyChildren.org is the only parenting website backed by 66,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
The CDC is one of the major operating components of the Department of Health and Human Services. CDC works 24/7 to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S. Whether diseases start at home or abroad, are chronic or acute, curable or preventable, human error or deliberate attack, CDC fights disease and supports communities and citizens to do the same.
The Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) comprises medical and public health experts who develop recommendations on the use of vaccines in the civilian population of the United States. The recommendations stand as public health guidance for safe use of vaccines and related biological products.